Stenton Pharmacy is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Titles: Full-time Pharmacist and Locum Pharmacist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a pharmacist, you have a significant role in demonstrating genuine and robust care for our patients, including and as well as the following; patient safety, pharmacy professional practice, regulatory requirements, quality assurance, customer service, inventory management, financial profitability, loss prevention.
- Review and execute Doctor’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality.
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products, and monitor their condition to prevent expiration or deterioration.
- Listen carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues, and offer information and advice.
- Provide assistance with other medical services such as; laboratory tests, doctor’s appointments and emergency response, etc.
- Dispense medications using the correct dosage and materials for each individual patient.
- Keep records of patient history and enter records properly into the systems.
- Keep abreast of advancements in medicine by attending conferences and seminars, and collaborating with other healthcare professionals.
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures.
- Display empathy and compassion for your patients, customers, caregivers and colleagues on your team.
- Motivate, inspire and develop your teammates’ strengths, and address development opportunities.
- Identify critical business opportunities and meaningful solutions to drive growth and improve performance in the pharmacy.
- Seek new ways to grow, collaborate with others and deliver better outcomes.
- Imbibe a ”team” culture that promotes care, energy, enthusiasm and pride.
- Apply acquired knowledge to help drive healthy outcomes and differentiate the Pharmacy from competitors.
- Candidates should possess a Degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm, M.Pharm, Pharm.D).With at least 3 years relevant work experience.
- Candidates living around Ikeja axis and it’s environs would be preferred (Ojota, Berger, Ogba, agege, etc)
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: For inquiries, send a WhatsApp message to: 08104579828.