Global Medical Center is a unique hospital with great heart and vision. We are passionate about providing a warm, friendly, caring and family environment for all of our patients. Our unique model is able to fill the gaps in the care our patients need. Our goal is not only to treat conditions, but provide relief from suffering as well. It’s a compassionate approach to care that’s focused on the overall well-being of each patient, both physically and mentally.
Global Medical Center is affiliated and in partnership with institutions and health care systems in the United States of America. With these partnerships, we are able to build local health care capacity and drive transformative, sustainable improvements so that our patients are given access to an ever-higher standard of care. Our doctors and nurses are given opportunities to acquire their Continuing Medical Education(CME) from our partners in the United States of America.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Location: Owerri, Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
- He/she will provide continuous on-site medical care to meet the needs of patients
- He/she will examine the case folders of patients to complete admission formalities, execute treatment plans and coordinate the activities of ancillary staff
- He/she will make suitable arrangements for immediate management of emergencies when they occur.
- Should have an MBBS from a recognized medical school.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in general medicine with good diagnostic acumen
- Registered with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria, valid and current license
- Strong service philosophy and leadership skills
- Excellent deductive reasoning and decision making skills
- Superior patient/customer service, ethics, and bedside manners
- Interest in general surgery, pediatrics, obstetrics and anaesthesiology will be added advantage.
Salary: N300,000 monthly.
Compensation: Attractive and Competitive.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.