Bradfield Consulting Limited – Our client is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking to hire a doctor with outstanding medical knowledge and excellent counseling skills.
- Doctors are expected to be compassionate, have attentive listening skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with a genuine concern for patients and a passion to be of service and heal people.
- To ensure success, doctors should have fantastic organizational and time management skills, the ability to make effective decisions, and an innate ability to manage change.
- Responding to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, and referral, where necessary. Evaluate patients and provide appropriate medical attention and treatment for illness, injury, and routine care
- Ordering lab tests and interpreting the test results. Create care plans, coordinate diagnostic tests and other services, and counsel patients on preventive healthcare practices
- Maintaining confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
- Collecting, recording, and maintaining sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history, and reports.
- Explaining procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
- Prescribe, administer, and dispense medication and supplements in accordance with national and local regulations
- Liaising with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Promoting health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
- Meeting targets set by the government for specified treatments, e.g. child immunization.
- Keeping up-to-date with medical developments, treatment, and medication.
- Degree in Medicine – Minimum qualification of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery in any Global, National, or State recognized University and conforming to the guidelines as set out by the Medical and Dental Association of Nigeria.
- Completion of compulsory internship and national service or exemption
- 1 – 5 years of experience practicing as a doctor.
- Fantastic counseling and listening skills.
- Superb organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills and communication.
- Compassionate nature with the ability to make patients feel at ease.
- Great management and leadership skills.
N250,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.