Health Connect 24×7, the first Nigerian 24×7 Population Health Management provider combines next-generation telemedicine, telemonitoring and home health to provide immediate access to highly trained and experienced doctors and wellness experts via voice/ video calls, live chat as well as on-site doctor visits and clinics for healthy, acute and chronic condition management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Booth Nurse
Location: Yaba, Lagos (Onsite)
Employment Type: Contract
- The Nurse/Screening Agent is responsible for the assessment, analysis, planning and facilitation of healthcare servicesfor designated members on behalf of our clients.
- The Nurse/Screening Agent provides on call telephonic coverage and communication with patients who are seeking physician access and advice through our physician call center, assisting the physician with coordination of care.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Provide the virtual RN support and on call coverage as part of the physician-nurse team covering the Health Connect 24×7 physician call center
- Perform assessment of patients to determine scope of service and access needs, clinical urgency and potential follow-up requirements in collaboration with the Health Connect 24×7 physician
- Provide appropriate documentation and supporting information for clinical actions
- Collaborate and coordinate with physician and members of Health Connect 24×7 team to assure patient’s needs are addressed, documented and communicated
- Provide interventions and actions to facilitate access to care and carry out physician treatment orders including scheduling of follow-up appointments, referrals to emergency department (ED) or urgent care, referrals to payer or medical group, referrals to community services, coaching on self-management and appropriate health seeking behavior.
- Take necessary actions as directed by physician to assure coordination of care, information sharing and access to needed services to address caller needs such as specialist appointments, pharmacy, or other needed member services.
- Basic Education: Registered Nurse
- Valid license to practice the profession
- Years of Experience: 1-5
Identify Preferred Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of emergency care
- Understands medical record keeping requirements and maintain strict confidentiality/privacy requirements
- Carry out nursing procedures and treatment (giving meds, taking blood samples, monitoring patients during Company Visits, Home Visits and Client Engagement programs)
Skills & Abilities:
- Computer proficiency including knowledge of word processing and principles of databases
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Flexible with shift basis.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.