At Eastern & Western Hospital, we offer both orthodox and alternative medicine. We have unique ideas/techniques for health. At E.W.H, with our team of well trained and experience doctors, health cases are treated with ease.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Titles: Medical Officer and Senior Medical Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations. Diagnose patient conditions using examinations and tests.
- Organizing workloads
- Monitoring and administering medication
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements
- Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff, and healthcare professionals
- Writing reports and maintaining records
- Promoting health education
- Managing a department
- Leading a medical team
- Solutions to help keep the organization safe.
- General practitioners and pediatricians have a wide range of medical knowledge and they are often the first types of doctors who patients visit.
- MBBS or any of its equivalent in any related field of study.
- Knowledge, skills and abilities required for the job, including minor surgical skills. Ultrasound skills is an added advantage.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be cordial.
- Must be patient.
- Must be a good listener.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Must be efficient and organize
- Medical doctors are provided with accomodation (preferably male).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.