Anadach Group Anadach provides a wide range of services to various stakeholders in the health sector including management consulting, Advisory and Capability Enhancement Services, Professional and Executive Resources, Clinical Services Improvement and Data and Information Technology.
Job Title: Medical Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- A hands on professional who sees himself /herself as counselor and friend to the patients.
- He/She will provide primary contact and continuous care toward the management of patients’ health and will be expected to assess and treat a wide range of conditions, ailments and injuries.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnose illnesses, prescribe and administer treatment for people suffering from a wide spectrum of diseases and minor injuries (including referring to specialists as required).
- Obtain medical histories, order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Provide competent patient-centered care that addresses health needs and promotes wellness.
- Provide health education as required to promote wellness and adequate chronic disease management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidate must possess an MBBS with at least 5 years post NYSC experience covering different specialties. Any relevant additional degree/training would be an advantage
- Candidate must possess current practicing license.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Should have good clinical acumen (excellent history taking, physical examination, requesting appropriate investigations to arrive at accurate diagnoses)
- proficiency in procedures like suturing, IV catheterization, urethral catheterization, ear syringing, cervical cytology, IUCD insertion and removal.
- Should have good documentation abilities to prepare high quality summaries and reports
- Conversant with technology (previous experience in use of electronic medical record system would be an asset)
- Commitment to safety and quality of care and ability to thrive in an environment of continuous but logical and thoughtful change.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Good team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
- Should be pleasant, patient and honest
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.