Crystal Thorpe is incorporated in United Kingdom to develop and manage specialist hospitals and clinics in Nigeria. The company provides turnkey solution to hospital ventures from concept development, feasibility analysis, equipment planning to commissioning. Our main clients include insurance companies, corporate institutions and governments. We also aim to attract patients from neighboring West African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We require an experienced medical officer to join our General Practice service in Abuja
Duties and Responsibilities
- Day-to-day general practice service delivery.
- As a medical officer, diagnoses illnesses, prescribe and administer treatment for people suffering from a wide spectrum of diseases, referring patients to specialists as may be required.
- Support specialists in treatment and patient care management.
- Obtain medical histories, order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Provide competent patient-centred care that addresses health needs and promotes wellness.
- Provide health education as required to promote wellness and adequate chronic disease management.
Qualifications and experience
- Candidates must possess an MBBS with at least 2 years post qualification experience.
- Candidates must possess a current practicing license.
- Good interpersonal skills essential
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Commitment to safety and quality of care.
- Willingly to learn/use electronic medical records.
- Non-judgmental, flexible, creative, patient, and tolerant.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong team player with organizational skills.
- Must be polite and gentle with patients and colleagues.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.