The NSIA-LUTH Cancer Center (NLCC) is West Africa’s most renowned center dedicated solely to offering premium cancer care, research, education and prevention. Our aesthetic facility stands distinct within the walls of the prestigious Lagos University Teaching Hospital and boasts of world class, state-of-the-art equipment and facilities that deliver international standard Cancer care in a comfortable and safe environment. Our Clinical team comprises of highly skilled and experienced in-house Clinical and Radiation Oncologists, Oncology Nurses and other multidisciplinary specialists with a proven track record of excellence in clinical leadership and expertise in the field of Oncology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
- This role provides support to manage all aspects related to clinical practice and patient care
Clinical Practice and Patient Care:
- Contribute clinical expertise and support to patient care
- Ensuring the highest standards in patient care are maintained.
- Verifying complex diagnoses and facilitating treatment plans.
- Supervising patient care in close collaboration with the residents and consultants.
- Review and Identify areas of improvement in patient care and treatment.
- Keeping informed on advancements in the field and contributing to medical research programs.
- Ensuring compliance with healthcare regulations and safety standards.
- Ensuring consistent and accurate medical recordkeeping practices.
- Performing administrative duties and risk management.
- Provide support to emergency services and other clinical areas within the Centre.
In addition to the above:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine.
A minimum of 2-years’ experience is required;
- Clinical risk management experience.
- Advanced knowledge of medical research methodology and ethics.
- Extensive knowledge of medical recordkeeping practices.
- Advanced ability to ensure the highest standards in patient care and compliance with healthcare regulations.
- Ability to keep abreast of advancements in the field of specialization.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong Microsoft office suite skill
- Ability to use electronic health records
- Superior attention to detail
- Demonstrate professionalism towards sensitive and confidential information.
- Excellent communication, organizational skills (both internally, and to external associates;
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.