Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse
Job ID: ObajanaHAM/Admin003
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full time
Category: DCP – Operations
- To care for the patients coming into our facility includes tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Attends to in- and out-patients according to the prescribed medications.
- Maintains all records and reports and drugs administer to each patient
- Maintains proper filing system of patients records in the clinic cabinets for easy retrieval
- Assists the doctor to carry out his duties when required
- Ensures that hospital facilities are well maintained and utilized
- Ensures the clinic environment is clean at all times.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the Senior Medical Officer or any other Superior Officer.
Education and Work Experience:
- Registered Nurse Certificate or BNSc
- A minimum of 3 years of experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: