Who we are?
IDA is an international independent non-governmental organization providing medical and humanitarian assistance to people affected by conflicts, natural disasters and epidemics regardless of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
IDA was founded in 2012 by Syrian doctors from Aleppo in response to the healthcare and humanitarian crisis in Syria.
IDA Syria is the main healthcare provider in Northern Aleppo/Syria area, working closely with 500,000 IDPs and 700,000 host community through 20 healthcare facility and other health and nutrition projects
During last year, IDA has provided 1.2 million services in Heath, Nutrition, WaSH and Camp Management
- Regular inventory of pharmaceuticals.
- Provide technical support and daily communication with the pharmaceuticals team in Turkey and the field.
- Provide the health team in Turkey with periodic reports about the inventory and consumption and as per the health coordinator request.
- Communicate with donors for the in-kind donations of pharmaceuticals.
- Daily tracking pharmaceuticals consumption.
- Administrate the software program for pharmaceuticals.
- Monitor, detect, and report any drug abuse.
- Liaise with other departments for pharmaceuticals shipment and store
- Review and create the necessary SOPs and policies for the health department in line with the department plans.
- Determine any needs for capacity building for the team in Turkey and the field.
- Support the health program coordinator with preparing the required quantities of pharmaceuticals throughout the proposal design phases.
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy
- Minimum 3 years of professional and proven experience leading, managing, coordinating, and implementing humanitarian projects.
- Familiar in Humanitarian principles
- Experience in managing field teams in different locations through remote management.
- Fluent in both Arabic and English languages
- Good command of excel, word, and other MS office applications.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally
- Transparency, Problem-solving, and team management skills.
- Eligible to work legally in Turkey
Independent Doctors Association does not tolerate sexual exploitation and abuse, and committed to acting professionally and ethically.
Independent Doctors Association is zero tolerable with any SEA case, IDA is creating the best environment to make sure that all staff have understood SEA and how to report in case there is any suspected case
How to apply
Interested candidates may apply through the above link:
Female Candidates are highly encouraged to apply