Duty Station: Donetska Region
Expecting starting date*:* as soon as possible
Language required*:* Ukraine and English are required
Type of contract: Full-time position
Salary: 1.300 Euro
Contract duration*:* 6 Months
Soleterre (www.soleterre.org) is a non-profit foundation that works towards the recognition and application of the right to health in its broadest meaning. For this reason, in addition to providing medical care and assistance, it is committed to safeguarding and promoting psychophysical well-being for everyone, at any age and in any part of the world.
The Psychologist will identify and assist patients with psychosocial disorders recognised during the examinations. He/she will work closely with the mobile unit staff of the partner and will be available to receive referrals from the staff of the other mobile units. The psychologist will train all the staff of the Partner in PFA (Psychological First Aid) and the proper way to refer cases to specialized services.
The incumbent will be based in Donetska Oblast, with travel around the villages of Slavyansk, Kramatorsk, Lyman, Konstanynivka, Pokrovsk and will reporting to the Project Manager
- Provide tailored-made psychological support on the basis of a first complete assessment shared with the Project Manager;
- Reporting and referral of identified cases in need of MHPSS/PSS to the Project Manager using the available tools (case management and monitoring/follow-up);
- Keep track of and constantly update the team about GBV referral pathways in case of need of reporting a peculiar case of abuse and/or violence;
- Support and coach the Partners team in the design and implementation of community-based PSS initiatives;
- Train the Partner on Psychological First Aid;
- Compile and submit reports on raised gaps and need within the shelters/centres/community to define the best strategy and approaches for psychosocial activities;
- Adhere to the highest standards of practice, in line with national guidelines and global best practice;
- Perform other duties as required.
- Master’s degree in clinical psychology, or in psychology or in psychiatry
- At least 1-year experience in the humanitarian sector, and have excellent skills and proven experience in Project Cycle Management
- Very sensitive to Partnership approach
- Licensed to practice according to the Ukrainian national legislation
- Strong communication skills and are a very good team player
- Fluent in Ukrainian and/or Russian and English
- Previous experience in unstable security contexts
How to apply
Send CV to [email protected] specifying “Psychologist_UKR-23” in the subject line.
Interviews will be scheduled on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only pre-selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.