Under the supervision of the Regional Quality Assurance Pharmacist, the Pharmacist ensures the implementation of good storage and distribution practices (GSDPs) within the Logistics Department in Philippines and the related quality management system (QMS). S/he also makes sure that the delegation complies with national regulatory requirements and those activities related to domestic purchases of health-care products are carried out according to the relevant procedures. S/he ensures that the ICRC medical warehouses and supply chain in Philippines are in compliance with World Health Organization Good Distribution Practices standards and guidelines.
- Ensures and monitors the implementation of QMS, good distribution practices (GDPs), standard operating procedures (SOPs) related to GSDP processes, including writing and revision of documents, training of staff, filing and archiving of any legal documentation
- Ensures compliance with national legal requirements and acts as ICRC’s legal representative for pharmaceutical services before the national drug regulatory authorities
- Identifies and assesses potential domestic suppliers of health care products to ensure their compliance with GDPs and relevant legal requirements
- Organizes temperature monitoring data collection, disposal of damaged and obsolete drugs in liaison with the relevant local authorities, GDP internal audits, pest control monitoring, and other related medical warehouse activities
- Provides technical support for purchase of health care items
- Collects and archives all legal documentation and ensures compliance of all SOPs
- University degree in pharmacy
- Registered Pharmacist License is a requirement.
- 3 years’ progressive experience under regulatory affairs, quality assurance or medical logistics function
- Experience within Pharmaceutical industry is an advantage
- Knowledge of Quality Management System and conducts internal audit
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office software (Excel, Word)
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to join the world’s largest humanitarian organization
- Competitive salary and attractive social benefits
- Exciting professional development and stimulating benefits package
- A multicultural team of humanitarian staffs based in Manila with colleagues all over the world
How to apply
Qualified applicants are requested to submit by email to: [email protected] until 06 June 2023*
- Cover letter
Please clearly indicate in the subject line: SURNAME First name – MAN Pharmacist (Resume & cover letter).
Work location: 17F NEX Tower, 6786 Ayala Avenue, Legaspi Village, Makati City
Contract duration: Open-ended
Contract Start Date: August 2023
*Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until the position is successfully filled.
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The ICRC values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive working environment.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. A valid NBI clearance must be submitted once shortlisted.