Fortics Lifecare Limited aims to be a leading healthcare holding company in Africa, developing existing healthcare assets into world-class health facilities across the continent integrating quality service delivery to clients and financial prosperity for our sake. We want to inspire and promote hope, health and total well-being by providing the best care for every patient through integrated clinical practice, continuous education and research, delivering this service at cost-effective prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Location: Lekki Phase One, Lagos
Duties / Responsibilities
- Educate patients about their medical conditions and treatment plans
- Maintain a safe, hygienic working environment
- Prepare rooms and medical equipment and decontaminate instruments
- Provide emotional and psychological support
- Providing basic bedside care
- Provide support and advice to patients
- Timely monitoring of patients health
- Proper documentation of services rendered to patients/ Maintaining medical records
- Conduct physical exams to assess patient health needs and problems
- Administer direct care to injured, disabled, ill, or convalescent patients
- Maintain medical records
- Implement and develop nursing care plans.
Skills / Requirements
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc qualification
- Hospital experience of at least 2 years
- Case management
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Critical nursing care
- Available to resume immediately.
N80,000 – N100,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.