Joe Nwiloh Heart Foundation (JNHF) was established to help bridge and reduce this wide disparity gap to technologically advanced treatments of heart disease in sub Saharan Africa compared to the rest of the developed and developing World. JNHF’s goal is to serve as a beacon of hope to heart patients needing lifesaving surgery or other interventional treatments that they would otherwise be unable to receive due to financial constraints. JNHF also through educational programs and preventive initiatives hopes to reduce the current high burden of rheumatic heart disease in children and adolescents.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Nurse
Location: Lekki, Lagos Island – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeks to have in its employ a registered nurse with experience in health research and promotion of health care programs.
- Conducts screening procedures for study enrollment eligibility. Recruit subjects for participation in research studies. Obtains consent/assent for research participation.
- Performs delegated study interventions. Coordinates research and subject care activities to ensure that needs are met, and that care is provided based on established priorities and according to protocol and institutional standards.
- Collects and records study specific subject data on the case report forms from source documentation. Basic knowledge of statistical analysis required.
- Serves as a clinical/research resource to subjects, families, and other healthcare providers regarding the special needs of the study and subject/family.
- Will be required to promote the Foundation’s activities by interacting with medical institutions, government, and non-governmental organizations.
- B.Sc. in Nursing preferred.
- An MPH is an advantage (with a keen interest in research).
- Must be licensed to operate by the Nursing Midwifery Council.
Our Ideal Candidates:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in health research.
- Good knowledge of community health and health screenings in general.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to be flexible and adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity and changing priorities.
- Customer service experience required.
- Passionate about healthcare and developing better health outcomes for our patients.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English verbally and in writing.
- Detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to produce quality work consistently and effectively.
- Computer literacy and abilities required.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize.
- Ability to synthesize and utilize research findings to promote best practice.
N150,000 – N180,000 based on length of experience health research.
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.