Vedic Lifecare Hospital is a multidisciplinary hospital with a team of specialists in various fields of medicine.Our quest is to expand healthcare practices through our team of doctors and other medical practitioners by providing our esteemed patients affordable and impactful healthcare services at all times. Vedic is located at Block 105, Plot 6, Olabanji Olajide Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Resident Medical Officer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and responsibilities
- Managing appropriately all patients as necessary.
- Ensuring that patients understand all treatments and procedures while providing health care.
- Taking care and advising the patients referred by other hospital specialist colleagues.
- Ensure that referrals are attended to promptly by carrying out appropriate investigations and treatments & issuing a discharge summary to every patient prior to leaving the hospital.
- Evaluating selected medical records of patients, case notes, and discharge letters of patients at peer review.
- Providing reports, and contributing to developing, budgeting, and planning of medical services.
- All cases should be documented as per the requirements of the organization.
- Taking part in medical audits as required from time to time to monitor care delivery.
- Ensure that the in and out of your unit is clean at all times to keep it free from infection.
- Keep all equipment clean, functional, and safe for use always, and ensure that the Bio-Medical Engr. carries out routine checks on them.
- Ensure judicious use of consumables and keep a stock of consumables against the number of tests done.
- In case of emergency follow emergency protocols / SOPs.
- Explain to patients on preventive healthcare services & promote health checks considering the challenges of the place.
- Maintain patient details, case sheets and diagnostic results of guests in electronic medical records without fail.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: