Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FHI360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Advisor – TB / HIV
Job Category: Fixed Term
- Will provide technical leadership in the delivery of TB, TB-HIV and other integrated medical services like cervical cancer screening at ACE supported sites.
- Develop or review guidelines, tools and recommendations related to the implementation, evaluation of management and clinical monitoring in the field of TB, contribute to the documentation of lessons learned from interventions related to the management of diseases in the field of TB, providetechnical leadership in the implementation of high-quality care and support activities with primary focus on tuberculosis control and treatment as well as all issues surrounding TBHIV co-infection.
- S/He will also provide strategies and approaches, related to implementation of collaborative activities at the State Level, coordinate the design and implementation of components related to tuberculosis programs and TB/HIV collaborative activities in all ACE supported states.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- MB.BS / MD / PHD or similar Degree with 7 to 9 years post national youth service experience with a minimum of 5 years progressive experience in care, treatment and support for HIV/AIDS, malaria, cardiovascular diseases and Tuberculosis in resource constrained settings.
- Possession of an MPH or post graduate degree in a related field is required.
- Experience in project development with proven experience in the planning and facilitation of training is required.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system, donor agencies, NGOs and CBOs are also required.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2023
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview