Proforce Limited was incorporated in 2008 as a total defense solution provider specialized in armored vehicles and personal protection. The company’s focus is on the delivery of confidence in protective mobility. We have developed a vibrant market for security and mobile protective products within Nigeria and Africa.
Proforce has exploited its deep technical know-how to produce outstanding armored products for Government Agencies, Corporate Bodies, Diplomatic Communities, and the Private Sector within Nigeria and Africa. Proforce has Utilized Its superior craftsmanship to produce outstanding products using only Internationally Certified Ballistic Standard Materials (CEN Level B7/NIJ IV, CEN B6/NIJ III) and Military Standards STANAG 4569 Level 2/2A/2B.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Industrial Nurse
Location: Ode Remo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a certified Industrial Nurse to provide basic healthcare services to our company’s employees.
- The Industrial nurse will be responsible for developing and implementing Health and Safety Programs, assessing health risks, in addition to the prevention and treatment of resultant illness or injury.
- Evaluate and treat all injuries and illnesses in an efficient and professional manner within the scope of practice and consistent with clinical nursing guideline.
- Identify primary, secondary, tertiary prevention and health promotion strategies to optimize health of the organization.
- Contribute in the design of controls for injury prevention and health surveillance related to actual and potential hazards in the work environment.
- Initiate and evaluate patient for transfusion and other intravenous medications.
- Develop and implement health and safety programs.
- Provide emergency treatment in the workplace.
- Administer over-the-counter medication to employees.
- Create a clean, and comfortable sickbay area.
- Document all employee injury and illness and keep this information confidential.
- any other assignment delegated by Head Nurse/HSE Manager
- Registered Nurse certificate with a valid license from the Nursing and midwifery council of Nigeria.
- At least 3 years of work experience as an industrial Nurse.
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.