Anadach Group – Our client is a leading private hospital in Nigeria, providing a wide range of specialized medical and surgical services. They are dedicated to delivering high-quality healthcare that is accessible to communities in Lagos and throughout Nigeria. With a focus on medical excellence and global standards, they prioritize exceptional patient care, achieving outstanding medical outcomes and delivering high-quality nursing services.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intensive Care Nurse
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Nursing Department
Reports to: Nursing Supervisor
- To assist with quality patient care delivery in the inpatient department with utmost respect and courtesy to give a satisfactory customer experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with patient care delivery in the intensive care unit.
- Liaise with supervisor and consultants on case management, evaluation, and treatment plan
- Provide hands-on care to patients and ensure complete documentation of patient evaluations, investigations, treatments, medications, and transactions according to hospital policies and procedures.
- Manage patients’ relatives’ expectations with adequate information with regards to treatment options and outcomes, discharge, and billing.
- Deal with patients’ relatives and clients constructively and honestly and manage their grievances
- Coordinate with other clinical and non-clinical units to ensure total quality care is given to patients
- Assist in other nursing units as required and assigned by the supervisor
- Keep abreast of advancements in nursing practices through continuous education and personal professional development.
- Facilitate and make clinical & non-clinical presentations at hospital clinical meetings as assigned
- Membership of hospital committee as assigned
- Abiding by the hospital rules, protocols, and standard practices.
- Perform other applicable tasks and duties as assigned by supervisor and hospital management.
Requisite Education, Experience, and formal training:
- RN / B.Sc. Degree with up to 4 years of relevant experience and in a similar position
- Training and certification in relevant nursing specialities and procedures.
- Full registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria with a valid practice license.
Skills and Competency:
- Good technical and theoretical knowledge of nursing care and practice
- Resuscitation skills and procedures – BLS, ALS, PLS
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Active listening and eye for details
- A ‘cool head’ in emergency situations
- Respect for patients and keeping good relations with colleagues
- Professional and ethical.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.