BT Health & Diagnostics Centre (PPC Limited) is a Diagnostic Centre operating as Public Private Partnership project providing Radiology, Pathology and Cardiology service in a Tertiary hospital in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nursing Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assess patients before, during and after the procedure.
- Educate patients on the procedure.
- Prepare patients for every procedure.
- Interpret all request forms.
- Cannulate and inject contrast media into the patient.
- Monitor patients on oxygen and those who are critically ill.
- Book patients for procedures accordingly.
- Preparation of procedure rooms before the commencement of the day’s work.
- Ensuring infection control at all times.
- Ensure patient safety throughout the procedures.
- Chaperoning of procedures.
- Carry out ECG during the off-peak period and outside the facility.
- Collection of blood samples if necessary.
- Call patients for post-procedure feedback.
- Requisition, proper utilization and documentation of consumables.
- Write patient care policies, and design flowsheets or patient instruction sheets and care plans.
- Provision of quality Nursing care to every patient at all times.
- Candidate must be a Registered Nurse.
- Minimum of 2 years working in similar capacity.
- Excellent communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to mutitask.
- Problem solving skills.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Nursing Officer” as the subject of the mail.